Review our directions for how to clean stainless steel surfaces from scratch marks.
Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glass, working gloves and breathing mask at all times.
- Scotch-BriteTM Non Scratch Scrub Sponge
- Mild Soap
- Soft Cloth or Paper towel
- Wet the sponge with water and then add dishwashing liquid
- Hand scrub the marked surface with the same direction of the grain using the Round Tubing
- Wet the sand paper with water or stainless steel cleaner
- Sand the scratched surface in the same direction of the grain.
- Clean the surface using a paper towel. Repeat until the desired finish is achieved.
NOTE: A small amount of surface corrosion is not uncommon after a some exposure to weather or salty conditions. We recommend using our passivationsolution or some sort of stainless polish to keep any surface corrosion from happening; more information available on our Engineering Specs Page.