House with multiple levels has stairs for comfort and convenience moving up and down. Stair railing comes in different forms, styles, designs, and themes. The railing serves as a barrier that protects you from falls and other untoward accidents.
A stair railing is a must for every house or establishment that has stairs. With many designs and styles to choose from, it is not just an added preventive structure but can also significantly improve the aesthetic feel of the house. In fact, excellent systems can improve the resale value of the home.
Inline Design is one of the premier providers of railing needs including residential, commercial, and industrial railing. It works well with different types of railing materials. For your railing needs, feel free to contact InlineDesign.
Table of Contents
- What Are My Material Options?
- What Are the Available Designs?
- What to Keep in Mind When Choosing Materials?
- How to Avoid Railing Installation Mistakes?
- Is it Important to Hire a Contractor?
- How to Choose the Right Contractor?
What Are My Material Options?
There are different materials used for railing systems. Which one is the best material would depend on your location, budget, and preferences?
Please note that each railing material has pros and cons. Make sure to know the available options, pros and cons, price, functions, and aesthetic value. Some of the commonly used materials for stair railing are the following:
Steel is one of the best options. It is used as a railing not only in stairs but also in other areas where the railing is needed, such as the deck and balcony. You can find this material in both home, industrial, and commercial establishments. Some of the common options for steel railing include galvanized and stainless steel.
Such materials help prevent rusting and extend the lifespan of your railing. Galvanized steel is coated with zinc to prevent damage, especially when getting in contact with corrosive materials. Other materials used to coat stainless steel railing are nickel, chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen. These materials help prevent corrosion.
Stainless steel railing can be used in any environment. It can be used in a prefabricated industrial stair, especially when powder coated and galvanized. It also makes a perfect addition to homes and commercial spaces with a modern theme, as stainless steel offers a sleek and modern look. Not to mention, it works best with other materials such as glass.
In offices, stainless steel railing offers clean lines and a contemporary feel. Inline Design has an extensive portfolio when it comes to stair railing works using steel materials. It knows how to bring out the natural beauty of steel without compromising its quality and functions. Contact them now to browse a variety of designs using steel and other similar materials.
Advantages of having stainless steel stair railing systems
- It is extremely durable and can withstand heavy pressure. If you are looking for the safest material for indoor railings, a steel material won't disappoint.
- It can withstand any harsh environment, especially when powder-coated or applied with liquid paints and primers.
- It requires little maintenance. Stainless steel can be kept cleaned using a mild detergent and a sponge.
- Stainless steel stair railing is a highly versatile material. It is weather-resistant, which means you can use it for indoor and outdoor.
What are the disadvantages of stainless steel stair railing?
- Although it is a highly durable material, there's a tendency to buckle and weaken when exposed to extreme heat for a long time.
- Stainless steel stair railing can be an expensive option, especially compared to other railing materials like wood.
- If you are running a DIY project, you'll find it quite difficult to use such materials because of their weight.
- Installing a stainless steel stair railing can be quite difficult sometime because of the heavy weight of steel.
Of all metal elements, aluminum has a low density. It is a lightweight option, especially if you compare it with metal. When used as a stair railing, aluminum looks reflective and can resist rusting and corrosion without the need to add treatments.
You can use aluminum as a stair railing in any part of the house or establishment. It is suitable for indoor, outdoor, industrial settings, and commercial buildings. Aluminum is one of the toughest materials to work with, but Inline Design knows how to work well with such a material.
What are the advantages?
- Aluminum is strong, durable, and environment-friendly.
- It can withstand extreme weather environment and requires little to no maintenance.
- Installing aluminum is easy as it is lighter than steel. So, if you want to start a DIY stair railing project, aluminum makes the best choice.
- It is available in various designs, shapes, sizes, and patterns.
- You can powder coat it to provide a variety of color options.
What are the disadvantages?
- When using aluminum as a stair railing, one of the things you need to remember is that it is a bit pricey. In fact, it is more expensive than steel.
- Although it is durable, and an aluminum stair railing can be prone to scratches and dents. Hence, you have to make sure you install it in areas that have less foot traffic.
It is an alloy with low carbon content. It is a highly malleable material making it perfect for modern stair railing, especially if you look after the design details. In ancient times, wrought iron is used to achieve a highly decorative effect.
Today wrought iron is made of steel with low carbon content. The highly decorative appeal of wrought iron makes it ideal for outdoor railing for stairs and indoor stair railings. Wrought iron is usually used in combination with wood handrails for a dramatic feel.
What are the advantages?
- It is a versatile material primarily because of its malleability. It can be designed in any way you want to, such as sleek modern stair railing systems or modular stair railing.
- It is a sturdy material providing stability and strength to staircases, especially for indoor stair railings that receive a lot of foot traffic.
- It can be powder coated using different colors, so you can easily incorporate it to your home's theme and ambiance.
What are the disadvantages?
- If you are going to factor in the price, you will notice that stair railing ideas primarily made from wrought iron are more expensive than other materials for the reason that it is custom-made.
- The installation process is a bit challenging, considering how heavy wrought iron is. The difficulty in the installation process can lead to an increased in labor cost.
- Wrought iron is prone to rust when exposed to extreme weather conditions, making it a not ideal material for outdoor railing for stairs. Should you wish to use it for outdoor stair railing, make it a habit to recoat and repaint it regularly.
For classic stair railing ideas, you can never go wrong with wood material. Some of the commonly used types wood are oak, white oak, mahogany, cypress, and cherry, to name a few. Wood stair railing systems are commonly found in homes and residential buildings.
They are also used as a part of the deck stair railing. For a modern feel, wood materials can be used together with modern materials such as metal and glass. Such combinations of materials offer unique designs.
It takes into consideration not only the design but also the functionality and cost. If you are planning to install a wood stair railing, do not hesitate to contact Inline Design.
What are the advantages?
- Wood is an environment-friendly material.
- Woods are flexible materials as you can achieve a variety of styles and appearances out of them.
- It can easily match your theme and motif as woods can be stained according to your desired hue and color.
- For DIY stair railing ideas, woods are a perfect material as they are affordable and can be installed easily.
- Maintaining wood stair railing systems is easy.
What are the disadvantages?
- Indoor stair railings made from wood may look dated. However, you can make the look timely and relevant by combining it with modern materials like glass and metal.
Many people think that a glass stair railing is not safe, but it is tougher than it looks. There are different types of glass you can use for indoor staircase railings, and each of them comes with a number of benefits. Some of the available choices include clear glass, tinted glass, semi-transparent, etched, and frosted glass.
Glass is usually combined with other sturdy materials like metal, aluminum, and wood. It would look more like a metal stairway railing with glass details. The overall look varies depending on the design and overall theme and motif.
A glass stair railing is commonly seen in modern homes, especially those leaning towards modern ideas. It can be used for both outdoor and indoor in both modern homes and commercial buildings.
The glass panels can be partially or fully framed using aluminum or stainless steel. Some prefer to have frameless glass panels.
Do you need help with your glass stair railing project? If yes, then look no further but Inline Design. It is one of the trusted names when it comes to railing works. It can handle any type of railing needs, be it for your deck, stair, or patio. It can handle railing projects for both residential and commercial establishments. Give them a call, ask for help, and ask for estimates. Do not hesitate to inquire, and they will surely be glad to assist you with your concerns.
What are the advantages?
- It provides a safety barrier preventing the possibility of accident such as fall and trip without obstructing the view.
- A glass stair railing makes space appear bigger than it seems.
- Outdoor railing for stairs made from glass materials acts as a wind barrier.
- A glass stair railing is easy to clean.
What are the disadvantages?
- A glass stair railing requires regular cleaning as fingerprints and dirt can easily adhere to the glass's surface.
- There is a possibility of bumping, especially when a transparent glass stair railing is installed.
- The installation process can be quite challenging as the glass can crack during the installation process because of its weight. It can be prevented if the glass stair railing is installed professionally.
- When glass is used for outdoor stair railing, the glass panels can become cloudy over time because of the changing weather conditions.
What Are the Available Designs?
Now that we know the commonly used materials for stair railing ideas, the next step to tackle is the design. There are various designs for both outdoor and indoor. The designs can range from traditional designs to modern stairs.
Inline Design is the industry's expert in showcasing a variety of stair railing designs. They have an excellent stair railing portfolio. If you don't like their design, please tell them your vision and customize the project accordingly. When customizing the design, they will consider the aesthetic aspect and the function and cost.
Some of the design options include the following:
Stair railing ideas using picket railing consist of vertical posts supporting the handrail. The bottom part of the posts is attacked by the stair treads or base rail. The common materials of choice of picket design are metal and wood.
Picket stair railing ideas are used everywhere, such as in residential homes, commercial buildings, and industrial plants.
- It is easy to install.
- It is the least expensive to manufacture.
- A picket stair railing does not require expensive maintenance. Such a stair railing idea only needs simple wiping from time to time.
- Picket stair railing ideas are perfect for people looking for complexity in design details as such are available in various sizes, styles, and colors.
- A picket stair railing looks dated and common. It does not seem like a drawback, but more of a let-down for people who want to have a modern stair railing.
- If you are looking for a closed-side barrier, a picket stair railing may not be a good option. There's a possibility that small objects can get through the pickets.
For railing systems using multi-line, horizontal rods or tubes are extending from the railing posts. The rods can be made from different types of materials, styles, and sizes customized to suit the design details, budget, and preferences. Multi-line modern stair railing is commonly seen in commercial and industrial buildings.
Inline Design is experienced in handling residential stair railing works and industrial and commercial projects. Feel free to browse their extensive portfolio of railing designs for commercial and industrial stair projects. There are various styles and designs to choose from. So, you will find one that suits your preferences and budget.
- It provides a clean and neat finish, especially for egress stairs.
- The tubes and rods for staircase railing using multi-line design can be altered to meet the design details and style requirements.
- One of the primary concerns for multi-line staircase railing is the possibility that children can climb up the railings. Some local building codes don't allow such staircase railing If you have children and pets at home, you might not want to have such railing ideas.
A cable staircase railing uses high tension, either vertical or horizontal metal cables, as opposed to using panels or pickets. Its function is to provide a barrier on the side of the stairs. Cables can be used together with other materials such as wood, aluminum, steel, and metal. It may look like a metal stair railing with cable designs.
Cables are a flexible material as they can be used for both outdoor railing for stairs and indoor staircase railing for both residential and commercial buildings. Inline Design knows how to work well with cable materials. It has taken huge projects involving cables installed on stairs, decks, patios, and other areas where railings are vital.
- Staircase railings made from cables provide an unobstructed view as the cables are thinner than the classic pickets. It makes a perfect outdoor railing for stairs as it does not obstruct the view outside.
- Cables are strong and durable. They're easy to maintain too. It would only require occasional cleaning.
- Cable stair railing systems are highly versatile and can be designed to any style you want. There are rail kits specially designed for cable material, including tension kits, finishes, and types.
- Price-wise, a cable staircase railing is more expensive than other railing materials such as wood, aluminum, and glass.
- Cable staircase railing in horizontal design in some cities because it is prone to accident. Some cities allow horizontal cable railing design provided building code requirements are met.
- The installation process is a bit complex. A cable staircase railing needs to be installed professionally because of the certain level of tension needed.
Wire Mesh Infill
A wire mesh infill staircase railing has panels of wire welded to four-sided frames. The panels are attached to the railing system. The infills can be made from different types of metals such as aluminum and stainless steel.
A wire mesh infill staircase railing can be custom manufactured to meet the design details. It is common in industrial settings and commercial areas receiving high traffic, such as shopping areas, stadiums, and colleges. It can also be used for deck stair railing.
Should you wish to install wire mesh infill stair railing, feel free to contact Inline Design. It is one of the premier names in the industry, working with a variety of railing materials. What sets it apart from the rest is its attention to detail and dedication to work. It ensures that every project it handles will be done in a timely and efficient way.
- It is a highly durable, strong, and effective barrier and, at the same time, provides maximum visibility and ventilation.
- A wire mesh infill outdoor stair railing requires little to no maintenance.
- It can be made from different materials such as natural metal or painted materials to suit any space's design and style details.
- You can easily add other materials to achieve sophisticated stair railing systems such as copper.
- When compared with other materials, wire mesh infills outdoor railing for stairs is more expensive. Another reason for the high price is the fact that it is custom made.
- The material is prone to damage during installation, especially when not handled properly. Therefore, materials like wire mesh infills should only be installed by professionals.
This material is a bit similar to that of the wire mesh infill as the sections are installed into the stair railing systems. The panels are usually made from glass and open metal bars. Panels are common for outdoor railing for stairs, although a few are using them for indoor railing. The metal stair railing, in particular, is used for both residential and commercial spaces.
- It provides an excellent view and, at the same time, protects against the wind when used as an outdoor railing for stairs.
- Metal stair railing panels can be designed in different styles to achieve desired look and ambiance.
- It is easy to maintain.
- If you are going to compare the price, you will notice that panel stair railing systems, especially the ones made from glass panels, are more expensive than other materials.
- They don't offer much privacy, including glass stair railing and metal stair railing, unless you have the glass tinted or frosted.
What to Keep in Mind When Choosing Materials?
When it comes to selecting materials for stair railing, including kits, there are various things you have to keep in mind. It is not just about the design and comfort, but there's more to it. If you are planning to start a deck stair railing project, you have come to the right place. In this part of the article, we are going to tackle the important things to consider when selecting materials
How much money do you have for outdoor stair railing projects? It is important because you can only purchase kits you are able to afford. If you are working with a limited budget, your best option would be wood. It is simple, affordable, and desirable.
Not to mention, it is a flexible material that works best for both classic and modern stair railing systems. It would cost more, but you will certainly get the value you are looking for. It would last for many years to come and ensure the safety of the people in the structure. The point here is to ensure you don't compromise quality over cost.
A deck stair railing serves as a protective barrier and adds up to the overall feel and ambiance of the house. A metal staircase railing is common in modern homes, whereas woods are commonly found in traditional homes. In some homes, wood is combined with other materials to achieve the desired aesthetic value. You can mix and match different materials, especially when trying to achieve a modern feel.
Maintenance and general upkeep
One of the important things to keep in mind when selecting materials for deck stair railing is the kind of maintenance and upkeep it needs. The thing is, not everyone is fond of regular maintenance. If you are one of them, you should avoid using modern stair railing materials that need complex care and maintenance, such as glass.
The thing here is before you choose a material for deck stair railing; make sure you are aware of the maintenance requirement, such as the usual regular cleaning, sealing, and painting. The aesthetic value of the railing material will have something to do with the kind of general upkeep it requires.
Longevity and durability
When looking for highly durable materials for deck stair railing, something that would definitely last for a long time, or even a lifetime, the materials of choice include stainless steel cable railings, cable rail fittings, aluminum, ad metal.
Such durable materials are a must, especially in areas receiving a lot of foot traffic. However, you need to be more extra for the deck stair railing as the deck is exposed to outside weather elements. If the materials are not strong enough to withstand these things or don't do all the necessary upkeep requirements, your deck railing could be prone to wear and tear.
For indoor glass stair railing, it could be prone to damage when roughly handled. To ensure the durability and longevity of your railing materials, you have to give them extra tender loving care. Do the necessary cleaning and maintenance, and repair right away whenever issues arise.
The Americans with Disability Act, also known as ADA, is a regulation set by the government that ensures that the stair railing kits meet the needs of people with disabilities. It is in relation to stair railing height, materials, and designs. Commercial establishments must ensure that their outdoor railing for stairs as well as the indoor railing is ADA compliant. To stay on the safe side, you should choose recently manufactured materials as they are ADA compliant as opposed to old stair railing kits.
Aside from ensuring the stair railing system is ADA compliant; it is also essential to follow the building codes imposed by the local authorities. If you are not aware of the building codes concerning indoor and outdoor railing for your stairs, you can check with your local city . They know what works well in your areas, especially when it comes to stair railing height and modular designs. Ensure you work only with highly reputable contractors.
There are different types of materials used for stair railing between classic and modern. Hence, mixing and matching different materials can be done easily to achieve a particular theme or motif. Try to experiment with different materials, paints, and combinations, especially if you want your outdoor railing for stairs to be the focal point. Some of the design ideas that might inspire you to include the following:
There are various woodworks to choose from to level up your stair railing designs. Wood yields towards the classic vibe, but depending on the materials you use and the wood, you can achieve a modern stair railing vibe using wood materials. Should you wish to achieve a classic antique vibe, you can leave the wood unpainted. Apply wood stain to highlight the grain and carved details.
Highlight the paint
For a basic stair railing, you can give it a different vibe by simply updating the paint. Ensure the stair railing height matches the paint, especially if you want to make it appear taller than it seems. You can never go wrong with jet-black paint coats for paint colors as such a color works well with any theme. You can also combine it with a contrasting color to help achieve a modern vibe.
Simple railing design
If the home is already packed with design details, you can balance the design by keeping the stair railing simple yet elegant. Keep the colors to basic hues such as white painted railings. They can just fade away into the background, highlighting other important details such as scalloped trims and framed molding.
The majority of modern stair railing has curved details. For design inspiration, you can combine high polish wooden handrails with iron balusters (black). You can also paint the stair risers and trim with something neutral such as dark gray paint.
Traditional stairway railing
If you want to achieve a classic or traditional stair railing vibe, your best option would be a white and wood staircase railing design. Make the design simple, but pay attention to stair railing height, ensuring that it meets the building codes. Keep everything simple so you can highlight the rich stained wood and the crisp white finish.
Don't you know that modular stair railing can help achieve a Victorian theme house? Choose paneled posts stained and match them with the handrails and staircase trims. It is all about the woodwork that would help elevate the Victorian feel of the house.
Highlight the staircase trims
Why not consider upgrading staircase trims to achieve a modern stair railing vibe. Highlight the staircase trims by adding contrasting colors between the trim and the railings. It will add dimension and depth not only on the trims but on the overall stair railing system.
Floating staircase railing
For a mid-century modern design, you can try floating staircase railing. You would need to have a modular stair railing and design it in a floating way. Finish it off with beautiful paint such as dark gray paint and protect the finish using polyurethane.
You can achieve a nature-inspired stair railing theme through a whimsical railing design. You can combine different design details such as artwork, books, and trees. Have open risers to achieve a lofty feel, which works best for modular stair railing with modern staircases.
For farmhouses and countryside homes, go for rustic stair railing. Wood is the material of choice, but you can also use other materials like metal and wooden handrail. Use sleek hardware for a more contemporary feel.
For metal stair railing ideas, you can easily incorporate iron stair design details. It can become the house's focal point, especially when installed with curved newel posts to give it a dramatic look. If you don't like many things going on with the stairs, especially the railings, you can keep it simple and slim. Adds visual weight by adding a dark finish.
Intricate stairway railing design
Another staircase railing design option is the intricate stairway railing using iron as a part of the stair railing kits. Such design details provide safety functions without blocking the light and views. Be a little playful with the color combination such as white foundation and dark railings to emphasize the design details. Refrain from putting on more accent details as the stair railing system is a work of art itself.
For neutral and safe stair railing design ideas, apply white paint. While helps create an illusion of a much higher height. Not to mention, white paint creates an airy feel. For the added design element, pair white paint with square balusters and profiled the posts and handrails for a monochromatic color scheme.
Metal design ideas
For modern stair railing ideas, you can never go wrong with metal stair railing materials. There are various metals and finishes to choose from. You can add vertical balustrades for much emphasis on modern ambiance.
How to Avoid Railing Installation Mistakes?
If you are going to start a DIY stair railing project, there are vital things you have to keep in mind. The modular stair railing is a complex thing to do, especially for someone who has not tried a DIY staircase railing project before. It is not just enough to have the stair railing kits; what matters the most is knowing the steps and how to execute them properly.
Below are some of the common mistakes committed when starting a DIIY stair railing project:
Not following instructions
Stair railing kits come with specific instructions, including the measurements and fastening details such as the type of fastener to use, brackets requirement, and the likes. You have to remember that each stair railing system is different from one another. Therefore, before you get started, you have to be familiarized yourself with the different stair railing systems, especially the one you are working with.
Know the different components of the stair railing kits and how the parts and pieces go together. Before you start drilling holes for brackets, make sure you are certain of the measurement instructions, especially when it comes to stair railing height. Not understanding the measurement requirements – Measurements are crucial as if you make mistakes, everything will be ruined. Some panel systems have nominal sizes, while others are specific in size.
Failure to achieve the right measurement, especially the stair railing height, can compromise everything. One specific measurement that has to be taken properly is the center post to center post. A mistake in such measurements can lead to balusters being off-center. Before doing the cutting and drilling, make it a habit to double-check the measurement.
Too short balusters
Talking about measurements when working with modular stair railing, you have to include everything such as the top rail, bottom rail, rail cap, and baluster. Not taking these measurements would lead to balusters being too short or, worse, not meeting the construction code.
Not taking note of the post's structural capacity
Another thing to keep in mind when working with modular stair railing is that not all posts and sleeves are structural. Some have to be shimmed and mounter over wood posts.
Incorrect post cap measurement
The typical measurement for post cap is 4x4, but don't assume that such measurements are always the same for all types of stair railing projects. To ensure that the post cap fits perfectly, you have to measure first the posts' outside diameter prior to selecting the cap.
Is it Important to Hire a Contractor?
When it comes to the stair railing job, it is best to entrust the task to the hands of experts. If you are the DIY type, you can easily start a stair railing project provided you have complete kits. However, DIY requires patience, skills, and experience.
For the wood stair railing project, an amateur can be done for as long as the right measurements are obtained. However, for intricate railing materials such as glass, it is best to hire the service of professionals.
Below are the reasons why you have to entrust stair railing projects in the hands of experts:
Stair railing projects require skills, especially if you are working with delicate materials like glass, cables, and panels. The modular system, in particular, requires a skillset most homeowners don't have. You surely don't want to be stuck in the middle of the project just because you get lost along the way.
Professionals have the skill set necessary to perform even the toughest stair railing projects. They know how to obtain accurate measurements and are familiar with building codes within your city or state.
Time is gold. It applies in all aspects of life, including stair railing installation projects. You surely don't want to be stuck in a stair railing project, especially if you have a lot of things to do, such as making reports, running the household, and taking care of the children and pets.
If you don't have the luxury of time to start a stair railing project, your best option is to entrust the task to the hands of experts. Professional installers know what needs to be done; the materials needed, and work well under pressure.
Their experience and skills help them become efficient in their job. Most likely, they can get the job done in as little time as possible. Not only will you able to save time, but you will also save money. As they say, time is money.
If there is one thing that sets a professional stair railing contractor apart from the rest, it is experience. Professional stair railing contractors are experienced in handling different types of jobs. They know what types of railing materials work best for a specific scenario. They handle things professionally, eliminating trial and error.
How to Choose the Right Contractor?
A quick search online will give you a long list of stair railing contractors. With so many choices, there's a possibility that you will end up choosing the wrong one. To help narrow down your choice, take into account the following things:
Check the portfolio
Whenever you contact a stair railing contractor, do not just believe their words. You should ask for proof, and one way of doing so is by checking their portfolio of past projects and reference persons.
Deal only with a stair railing contractor that has the necessary licensing requirements. A licensed contractor is a legit one. The company strictly abides by the construction law and will not do anything that would jeopardize its license. So, it is 100% you're in good hands. Whenever there are issues or concerns, rest assured that they will be handled professionally.
Ask the contractor if they are bonded and insured. Working with on stairs requires safety measures because of the risk of fall. When the crew is working in your establishment, you want to make sure you will not be held liable in the event that something unusual happens.
By asking if the crew has insurance, you will be able to ensure that they will be adequately covered in times of untoward events. It will be one less burden and worry on your end.
Years in the business
Do your research and know how long the contractor has been in the business. A contractor that has been in the business for quite a long time now is most likely a trusted one. There is young blood too, and it is worth checking. However, you have to check what other people are saying about them carefully.
The cost of hiring a professional stair railing contractor varies from one contractor to another. When making the comparison, make sure you compare apples to apples. Contact at least three contractors for estimates.
These contractors will give estimates, and you can compare each of the costs along with detailed planning and organizing. It does not necessarily mean that the most affordable one is the right choice. Of course, you need to factor in other important details such as the types of materials to be used, the duration of the project, and the installation techniques, methods, and equipment.
If you are looking for a stair railing installer that can get the job done in a timely and efficient way, look no other than Inline Design. It is one of the trusted names in the industry. It has been around for many years now and has already established its name in the ever-competitive world.
Stair railing systems are vast in all aspects – types of materials, designs, installation, and cost. If you don't have enough knowledge and skills about the installation, you will most likely end up getting stuck in the middle of the project.
If you are the DIY type, you can start a stair railing project using wood materials. However, complex materials like glass, cables, and aluminum, to name a few, need professional handling. You can benefit from the services offered by professional companies such as Inline Design.
It is one of the premier providers of stair railing services and other types of railing needs. It has been in the industry for quite some time now, and their reputation speaks of their quality of work. For your railing needs, do not hesitate to contact Inline Design.
Ask for design details and quotations. Inline Design will be more than willing to assist you with your concerns. It is a commitment-free inquiry. You will not be pressured to hire them if you feel like you are looking for something else.