Socket Head Cap Screws, Hex Key Allen Wrench, DIN 912/ISO 7380, ANSI 316 Stainless Steel, Full Thread, Bright Finish, Coarse Thread, M8 x 1.25 New
Socket Head Cap Screws are commonly used in machine parts, die fixturing, and clamping. Inline Design uses them for our handrails, and handrail brackets. The head is cylindrical with a hexagon socket, which is the same height as the diameter of the screw. A Hex Key Allen wrench can be used to tighten the cap screw. Be sure to choose the right cap head screw for your specific application. Longer cap heads are easier to see when fastened, while low button and flat head cap screws are less apt to snag clothing or other linkages. Whether you are using stainless steel socket head cap screws, or black oxide screws or armor coat finished screws, be reassured they all corrosion resistant. Stock up on our Socket Head Cap Screws today!
All fasteners are manufactured in accordance with international industry standards. Inline Designs Socket Head Cap Screws are manufactured using a high-precision machining process, allowing tight tolerances to be achieved.
Socket Cap Head Screws are manufactured in sizes between M1.6 and M30. Lengths of between 6mm (.0.23622in) inch and 150mm (5.90 in) are available as standard size and are manufactured in full threaded varieties.
- Components are made of ANSI 316 stainless steel. These screws have good chemical resistance and may be mildly magnetic
- Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws are commonly used to mount handrails to handrail brackets, bearing caps, punch press tooling, shaft collars, die fixturing, clamping and many other applications
- The socket head enables driving where there is not sufficient space for wrenches or sockets
- Length is measured from under head
- Threads are closely toleranced to prevent loosening from vibration (1 ½” spacing)