Stairs Railing Installation
These directions instruct the proper placement for installation of Inline Design cable, glass, and bar systems stair posts. We recommend starting with the upper post, then moving to the lower posts, and finally placing the middle posts and adjusting them to align with the top rail.
Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glasses, working gloves and breathing mask all the times.
1) Place the lower post of the stairs in its position as shown in approved CAD drawing or by Inline Design post placement document.
2) Place the upper post of the stairs in its position as shown in the approved CAD drawing or by Inline Design post placement document.
3) Place the top rail on both the upper and lower posts and calculate the angle. The angle should match the “nosing line” angle. Adjust the positions of the posts if needed so that the angle matches the nosing line angle
4) Place the middle posts according to the CAD drawings or Inline Design post placement document. Adjust the middle posts to align with the top rail.
5) Once you have placed all the posts, refer to the proper documentation to install and secure the posts.
NOTE: A small amount of surface corrosion is not uncommon after a some exposure to weather or salty conditions. We recommend using our passivation solution or some sort of stainless polish to keep any surf corrosion from happening