Review our instructions for maintaining the surface of square and round tubing (buffing and refinishing). We recommend wearing nitrile exam gloves to protect your hands from getting dirty.
Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glass, working gloves and breathing mask at all times.
- Wet the sponge with water
- Scrub the surface of the square tube in the same direction of the grain.
- Wet the sand paper with water
- Sand the scratched surface in the same direction of the grain.
- Clean the surface using a paper towel. Repeat until the desired finish is achieved.