Toggle Anchor Bolt Zinc Plating (M8 X 100MM)
The anchor is used to fasten our handrail brackets into a steel stud.
It's compatible with the following handrail brackets:
- Handrail Wall Bracket Square Magnetar
- Handrail Wall Bracket Luminous Quasar
- Handrail Wall Bracket Redshift Quasar
- Handrail Wall Bracket Round Slim
- Handrail Wall Bracket Round for Flat and Round Tube
- Handrail Wall Bracket Square for Flat Bottom Tube Slim
- Handrail Wall Bracket Square
The toggle anchor provides a secure hold from within steel stud 3/8" to 3-1/2" thick including gypsum board, drywall, and concrete block. The anchor come with a M8x1.25mmx100mm threaded metal bolt. The anchor meets Federal Specification FF-B-588-D for Type V anchors.
The anchor consists of a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel anchor channel that inserts through a 1/2" drilled hole in walls, ceilings, or floors and installs against the backside of the mounting steel stud; when screwing in the anchor wings lock in place behind the mounting steel stud.