We are based in the Seattle, WA area and ship to the entire United States (including Hawaii via DHX) and Canada. The cut-off time for same day shipping is 12:00PM PST.
Most stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days, pending unforeseen circumstances.
We will do our best to supply accurate shipping and tracking information; however, Inline Design is not responsible for construction delays due to the unavailability of a product or a delayed shipment. Inline Design does not recommend scheduling an installation before your product is received and inspected. Do not wait until installers are present to inspect the product.
Orders which exceed tube lengths of 94” (7ft 10in.) must be shipped by Less Than Truckload (LTL) motor freight with our discounted rates. If additional freight charges apply to your online order which you were not aware of when your order was placed, you will have the opportunity to cancel or adjust your order. Inline Design does not offer lift gates for freight shipments.
If your products are being delivered by freight you will need to meet the freight delivery truck and help unload the materials, item by item, from the back of the truck. Inline Design takes photos of pallets and long tubing bundles, and crates [the referred to shipment items] for every freight shipment before they are picked up by the carrier. Those photos are then sent to the customer along with an instruction email as soon as the shipment is picked up by the assigned freight carrier. You may call Inline Design before signing the freight bill if there are any concerns.
Customers are responsible for inspecting the merchandise for accuracy upon delivery and comparing the delivered items to the shipment photos provided by Inline Design. The following procedures must be followed if there is a problem with your shipment:
- The customer should refuse the shipment if all items are damaged. We recommend immediately capturing as many photos of damaged items as possible. In the event that only some of the items are damaged, the customer may accept any undamaged items and refuse the damaged ones. It is mandatory to document damaged items on the shipment receipt before the driver leaves. Inline Design will ship a replacement for the damaged item(s) [within 48 hours for in stock items and within 5 business days for custom produced items] if the aforementioned instructions are followed properly.
- If there are missing items, but no items are damaged, the customer may accept the shipment, but must document the missing items on the shipment receipt as a “partial delivery”. It is mandatory to document on the shipment receipt what is missing before the driver leaves. If these instructions are followed properly, Inline Design will work with the carrier to locate the missing item(s). In most cases the item or items are located within 48 hours and delivered back to the customer. For any missing item that takes more than 72 business hours to locate, Inline Design will ship a replacement via UPS Ground or LTL Freight.
Example: The shipment photos show (2) pallets and (1) tube bundle. The customer received (2) pallets and (0) tube bundles. The customer documents on the shipment receipt that they received (2) pallets and no bundle. Again, this should be completed before the driver leaves.
- If the customer finds there is a missing or incorrect item after opening packages, and that the mistake is due to Inline Design not including or incorrectly packaging said item, customers must report the discrepancy to Inline Design within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Please do not confuse this with missing items due to shipping, which should be documented on the shipment receipt immediately (see 2. above)
DISCLAIMER: For residential deliveries, freight delivery is curbside ONLY. The freight provider and Inline Design are not responsible for any residential driveways that are considered an “Impracticable Delivery”. This includes but is not limited to:
The condition of roads, streets, driveways, alleys or approaches thereto;
Inadequate loading or unloading facilities;
Riots, inclement weather, the public enemy, the authority of law, the existence of violence, or such possible disturbances as tending to create reasonable apprehension of danger to person or property.
Inline Design cannot be held liable if the above instructions are not followed. Inline Design takes pictures of every shipment and any reported missing or damaged item will be investigated according to the documented pictures.
UPS and small packages:
In case an item was delivered and a package is damaged or open, please take pictures before completely opening the package and checking for missing items. Missing items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of a shipment. Inline Design takes pictures of every shipment and any reported missing items will be investigated according to the documented pictures. Any missing/replacement product will be shipped via UPS Ground shipping only. Inline Design is not responsible for any construction delays caused by missing/replacement items. Inline Design does not recommend scheduling an installation before the shipment tracking information is verified. Customers have the option to upgrade expedited shipping, at their own expense.
Shipping charges are calculated on a per-product basis and vary according to product type and destination. As a general guideline, orders which weigh less than 150 lbs and measure less than 94” (7' 10") will ship via UPS ground. Packages over 7' 10" in length that ship via UPS ground may be subject to oversized package charges. If you’d like to check if your package will be subject to oversize charges, please view the UPS shipping weight and size limits?
The UPS Service Guarantee does not apply to:
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® Packages for Residential deliveries.
- Shipments tendered pursuant to Drop Shipments, special operating plans, or customized handling or processing arrangements, or tendered either under an account number on which Service Guarantee claims are addressed by a special agreement or where such claims have been addressed by special agreement with the payer of the Charges.
- Shipments processed using a UPS Automated Shipping System that is not located at the pickup address assigned to the UPS account number on which the Shipment was made.
- UPS Ground Returns Service Packages.
- Packages subject to a Large Package Surcharge or Additional Handling Fee, Packages that exceed maximum size or weight limits
- Shipments containing any Package subject to a Large Package Surcharge, Additional Handling Fee, or that exceed maximum size or weight limits, or UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Service Shipments tendered without prior approval containing any pallet exceeding maximum size or weight restrictions (as set forth at https://www.ups.com/media/en/.
- Shipments made using a Call Tag.
- Shipments subject to a UPS Delivery Intercept® request, Delivery Change Request, or a UPS My Choice® request.
- Shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS’s control including, but not limited to: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept Delivery of the Shipment, natural disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities, authority of law, insufficient information provided by a customer, Hazardous Materials Packages improperly offered for transport, the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the Shipment, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, civil unrest, disruptions in national or local air or ground transportation networks (including, but not limited to, UPS’s transportation network), disruption or failure of communication and information systems, and adverse weather conditions.
- International Shipments for which the Shipper has selected the Receiver or Third Party as the payer of any applicable duties and taxes and Delivery is delayed until payment arrangements are made.
- UPS Import Control® Shipments for which the Shipper has selected commercial invoice removal.
- UPS Ground Shipments or UPS® Standard Shipments that are picked up or scheduled to be delivered on and between November 27 and December 3, and on and between December 18 and December 24, and any alternative or additional date(s) during the holiday season set forth at www.ups.com/ holidays.
- Shipments without Timely Upload of PLD, Shipments not accompanied by a UPS Smart Label tag, or when the delivery address on any address label or combined label affixed to the Package does not match the delivery address on the UPS Smart Label tag, bar code, or PLD for the Package.
- UPS Air Services and UPS 3 Day Select Shipments of Hazardous Materials or Dangerous Goods Shipments, and all international Hazardous Materials or Dangerous Goods Shipments except UPS Standard Shipments.
Complete terms of service can be found at:
Shipments to Canada:
- UPS Standard will be subject to Brokerage Fees, Canadian Tax and Duties/Custom fees.
- UPS Expedited will be subject to Canadian Tax and Duties/Custom fees only without the brokerage fees.
We will ship by USPS priority mail box for small orders (i.e. handrail brackets). Those shipments do not incur any additional fees.
For all shipments: Inline Design is not responsible for any of it’s products failing to conform with local building codes. It is the responsibility of the customer to check and adhere to all local building codes, and should take them into account when placing an order.