Handrail Bracket - Square
By submitted on July 22, 2015
Excellent bracket, I love the design. Super modern, different and unique. Easy to install and it comes with a round saddle for the round handrail.
It was an amazing addition to my remodeling project. Highly recommended!!!
The Stainless Steel Wall Bracket Square for Flat Bottom Tube is modern in design, easy to install and safe and sturdy upon completion. This bracket leaves a 1 9/16" gap between a wall and the top rail, meeting ADA requirement of a 1 1/2" gap. Also, our detailed instructions below ensures a smooth installation and results in a dependable handrail.
- Stainless Steel
- Made for a flat bottom top rail (square, rectangle etc.)
- Will fasten to a top rail of wood or steel
- Will mount into wood, steel or concrete
- Satin/brushed finish
- AISI 316
- 2x M5 screws included to attach the bracket to a steel handrail
- Toggle Anchor Bolt Zinc Plating (M8 x100mm) is used to connect the bracket to the metal stub (need to purchase separately)
- For mounting into concrete you would need to buy separately Lag Shield Anchors (3/8 in X 2-1/2 in)
A Wall Bracket Screw/ Hanger Bolt is included in this item and is required for mounting.