Handrail Bracket - Square
The Stainless Steel Wall Bracket Square for Flat Bottom Tube is modern in design, easy to install and safe and sturdy upon completion. This bracket leaves a 1 9/16" gap between a wall and the top rail, meeting ADA requirement of a 1 1/2" gap. Also, our detailed instructions below ensures a smooth installation and results in a dependable handrail.
- Stainless Steel
- Made for a flat bottom top rail (square, rectangle etc.)
- Will fasten to a top rail of wood or steel
- Will mount into wood, steel or concrete
- Satin/brushed finish
- AISI 316
- 2x M5 screws included to attach the bracket to a steel handrail
- Toggle Anchor Bolt Zinc Plating (M8 x100mm) is used to connect the bracket to the metal stub (need to purchase separately)
- For mounting into concrete you would need to buy separately Lag Shield Anchors (3/8 in X 2-1/2 in)
A Wall Bracket Screw/ Hanger Bolt is included in this item and is required for mounting.