This glass middle post is to be placed between the end post and/or the corner post to support the top rail for a long straight run and to be installed 1" below the edge of your surface.Unlike the other systems that we carry in stock, this system is not modular. It's tailored for Commercial and High End Residential. The top rail bar is to be welded.
What is included in the kit?
For 36.5" total height assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: Pre drilled and tapped (M8 x 1.25mm) [Post height without the top rail is 35 7/8"]
- A middle post is required for every 5' cable railing
For 42.5" total height assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: Pre Drilled and tapped (M8 x 1.25mm) [Post height without the top rail is 41 7/8"]
- A middle post is required for every 4' cable railing
- 2 Round Glass Clamps
- One fascia bracket: 3 5/8"(w) x 5 1/2" (h) x 3/8" (thickness)
- Part of the Arcadia Series
- For Commercial or Residential
- ANSI 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish ASTM A480 No 4 linearly textured satin finish
Links & Downloadable materials:
- Engineering Specifications Floor Mounted Glass 36 in Posts Placements
- 36.5" Post Dimensional Drawing
- 42.5" Post Dimensional Drawing
- Arcadia Glass Clamp Full Dimensional Drawing
- Arcadia Floor Flange I shape & Base Cover Dimensional Drawing
- Installation Guide
Note: Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.
Please refer to the following document for Mounting Options