This glass corner post is to be placed at the 90º outside corner of a deck or balcony and to be installed 1" below from the edge of the surface. Unlike the other systems that we carry in stock, this system is not modular. It's tailored for Commercial and High End Residential. The top rail bar is to be welded.
What is included in the kit?
For 36.75" total height from the surfrace to assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: Predrilled and tapped (M8 x 1.25mm) [Post height without the top rail is 42 5/8"]
For 42.75" total height from the surface to assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: Predrilled and tapped (M8 x 1.25mm) [Post height without the top rail is 48 5/8"]
- One outside corner plate (see drawings for dimensions)
- 4 Glass Clamps (Half)
- Part of the Press and Latch Series
- For Commercial or Residential
- ANSI 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish ASTM A480 No 4 linearly textured satin finish
Links & Downloadable materials:
- 36.75" Post Dimensional Drawing
- 42.75" Post Dimensional Drawing
- Arcadia Glass Clamp Half Dimensional Drawing
- Fascia Bracket Corner Dimensional Drawing
- Installation Guide
Note: Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.
Please refer to the following document for Mounting Options