Installing Stainless Steel Handrail Bracket Square
Below are instructions for installing the Stainless Steel Handrail Bracket Square. The intended use of this bracket is for our glass or bar railing system.
Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glasses, working gloves and breathing mask all the times.
1) JB Weld Glue (found at any local hardware store)
2) Weighted rubber hammer
3) Power drill
4) 3/4” drill bit
5) Wood block
1) Remove the top part of the bracket
2) Drill a 3/4” hole into the wooden block. The hole should be large enough to encompass the unsaddled bracket.
3) Apply JB Weld to the inside of the post
4) Align the bracket
5) Insert the drilled wooden block over the unsaddled bracket
6) Pound the bracket down lightly with a rubber hammer to push it in.
NOTE: If the bracket doesn’t align properly you can tap it out using a 1” rod from the bottom of the post. Be careful not to hit any of the tube threading while inserting the rod. Do this over a piece of cloth so that they bracket does not get scratched when it is tapped out.
NOTE: A small amount of surface corrosion is not uncommon after a some exposure to weather or salty conditions. We recommend using our passivation solution or some sort of stainless polish to keep any surf corrosion from happening; more information available at https://inlinedesign.com/engineering_specifications