Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glasses, working gloves, and mask at all times
- Drilling tool for substrate
- 1/4” drill bit
- The holes require on glass are 1” in diameter.
- When using a 3/8” lag screw, spot drill using 1/4” drill bit, different mounting surfaces require different methods.
- Begin with only the mounting sleeve with the appropriate screw
- Twist the standoff column (#3) onto the sleeve.
- Insert the gasket #4, place the glass in place, then gasket #5, and then place cap #6 and screw in over the glass. The hole size on the glass is 1” in diameter.
Download - PDF Instructions